Friday, February 18, 2011

The 2011 Arts & Faith Top 100 Films

Go online to the National Catholic Register to see this year's list of 100 top films as chosen by the Arts & Faith online community and some analysis from NCR's film critic, Steven Greydanus.
Showcasing top films and directors from around the world and spanning cinematic history from silent movies to more contemporary films, the list is the culmination of years of discussion and debate within the Arts & Faith online community.
Generally speaking, I love lists like this because they present so many choices I wouldn't have come up with on my own. There are one or two movies on this list I've seen and really didn't like at all, and quite a few that look pretty interesting. In short, it give lots of ideas for my Netflix queue. (And yes, I checked, and almost all of them are available from Netflix - some on instant watch.)

You can read more about the list here.

No comments: