Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 3 - St. Therese Novena

From Pray More Novenas:  We have reached 27,098 people praying this novena together! Thank you so much for your help in spreading the word! (you can still keep spreading it!)

Today, let's pray for free and open communication within our lives. Communication is the foundation to trust, honesty and therefore love.

Here are the prayers for today:

Dearest Saint Therese of Lisieux, you said that you would spend your time in heaven doing good on earth.

Your trust in God was complete. Pray that He may increase my trust in His goodness and mercy as I ask for the following petitions...

(State your intentions)

Pray for me that I, like you, may have great and innocent confidence in the loving promises of our God. Pray that I may live my life in union with God's plan for me, and one day see the Face of God who you loved so deeply.

Saint Therese, you were faithful to God up until the moment of your death. Pray for me that I may be faithful to our loving God. May my life bring peace and love to the world through faithful endurance in love for God our savior.

Loving God, you gave St. Therese the ability to see You in the ordinary routine of each day. Help me to be aware of your presence in the everyday events of my life.

I see you, Lord. Help me to see you more!
I trust you, Lord. Help me to trust you more!
I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...

Amen.

Sign up to get these reminders via email at praymorenovenas.com

No comments: