Friday, September 21, 2012

St. Therese Novena Instructions

We've had a request to print the daily prayers for this novena here, so I may as well start with the introductory letter I received today:

Tomorrow is the first day of the novena to St. Therese!

Are you ready?

St. Therese is known as a miracle worker. She is a powerful intercessor and she wants nothing more than for you to come closer to Jesus.

St. Therese was a very holy young carmelite nun in France. She lived a simple yet profound life that was entirely dedicated to God.

Nuns are great, don't you think?

Wouldn't the world be better off with more nuns like St. Therese?

If you agree, then I think you will like my intention for this novena!

But, before I tell you what it is, I want to give you an update on our goal. We want to get 35,000 people praying this novena.

Well, since Wednesday we've had 1,292 new people sign up! So, we're up to 25,109!

That's good, but it's not going to get us to 35,000. So, after I tell you about my intention, I'd like you to do something. If you haven't already, take a moment to sit down and think about who in your life would be interested in praying this powerful novena.

Who do you know who needs God right now?

Think of those people and then invite them to sign up to pray with you here:

http://www.praymorenovenas.com/st-therese-novena/

Ok, now to my intention...

Like I said, it would be great to have more holy nuns just like St. Therese! So, I'm praying for this great project that is encouraging young women to answer God's call!

It's called the One Rose project.

I could tell you more about it, but it would be best if you just watch the video here:

http://imaginesisters.org/onerose/

I hope you'll be a part of the One Rose Project :)

Now, to post your intention - go here http://www.praymorenovenas.com/st-therese-novena/#comment

*Note - If you post an intention, your name will be posted publicly. If your intention is private in nature you can use your initials instead.

I'm praying for you!

God bless you!
John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com

1 comment:

John-Paul said...

Thanks for spreading the word!