Sunday, December 2, 2012

Grand ADVENTure!

I'm a fan of pretty much everything produced by Illuminated Ink, so when I got an email about their Advent promotion this morning, I was right on board!

Simply go to their site and click on the Dec. 2 block for directions to get today's lovely freebie.  I don't think I'd be giving too much away to let you know you'll get a link to a beautiful Advent printable that would be perfect for not only coloring, but would be an amazing embroidery or applique pattern as well.  (Oh, for the time to work this piece in embroidery on linen!  Really, it's heirloom quality!)  In addition, part of today's instruction is sharing an Advent tradition on their facebook page so check out the great ideas!

I can't wait to see what they have in store for the other 11 days!

No comments: